Globalisation is having an impact on the role of human resources personnel because, it integrates various business operations and strategies across an extensive array of products, ideas, and culture. Once concerned with how local issues affects employees, human resources must consider the impact of diversity on workforce, interrelationship between professional development and training, and legal restrictions on an organisation.
The Global Human Resource Management Diploma course from City Business School places emphasis on applying the best practices that is necessary to grow the global workforce management field. Gradually, the world of businesses is operating more globally, interactions in the workplace are getting quickie, and the international business operates 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week. This course is designed to develop the new skill requirement in an individual and the understanding of leadership in global workforce, which can be applied across borders and datelines. The City Business School Diploma course in Global Human Resources Management is important for human resources experts, future expatriate and international employees, and business professionals who wants more knowledge on the latest trends, intricacies, and needs of contributing to the workforce globally. This course also addresses the knowledge and skills needed by learners to be fully prepare in the field of human resources management globally.
Who should take this course
This online diploma course is comprehensive and it helps learners improve their management skills in a global context. The skills from this course will help individuals to cope in a local or international business environment that is increasingly complex and dynamic. This course will also develop the critical thinking and analysis skills of an individual. This diploma course will explore the challenges presented by a global economy that is complex, it will help learners develop their skills as an expert in the field of human resource management, and learners will have the ability to respond to the evolving nature of a diverse global workforce.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be:
- Awarded with the City Business School's Diploma in Global Human Resources Management.
- Able to identify the best practices in the training, recruiting, and compensating employees in an organisation and the benefits of employee relationships, workforce developments, and international staffing.
- Able to examine the global trends in workforce oversight and the management of workforce.
- Able to integrate the function of human resources with recent global technologies, such as web-based
- Able to explore the human resources practices of different multinational companies, with their international and cross-cultural performance metrics.
- Able to examine the ethical and legal business environment within which the human resource management of an organisation must operate and also examine the various factors affecting the workforce and expatriate managers.
All course materials are included in the course fee
All our qualifications are assessed on the basis of written course works.
About Course Provider
City Business School offers students a well-balanced college experience via online courses. We are nimble enough to honor your individual needs as a student while our years of experience provides exceptional online training that will help you achieve your career and life goals. At CBS, we get to know you and celebrate your successes. Then, we help you turn those successes into a fulfilling career.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.