This Health Care Management is designed to equip you with underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills for success in employment in the Healthcare sector at a management level. Topics include such as nutrition, fitness, yoga, caregiving and more. You will acquire care management skills in the Healthcare sector. You will learn the anatomy and physiology behind health and social care and how to care for children, young people and the elderly. You'll also learn about public health, global health, healthcare policy, healthcare informatics, and other health and wellness issues.
This course will give you valuable insight and specific skills into this huge sector of global business, particularly in Health and Healthcare. After completing this course, you will be able to progress straight into employment in care homes.
Who should take this course
Health Care Management is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and professional skills in the related field. This course is CPD accredited so you don't have to worry about the quality.
Health Care Management:
- Introduction to Health Care Management
- Management: Definition, Functions, And Competencies
- Management Positions: The Control in The Organizational Heirarchy
- Role of The Health Care Manager
- Establishing and Maintaining Organizational Culture
- Ensuring High Performance
- Leadership Development and Succession Planning
- Innovation, Change Management and Health Care Policy
- The UK Health Systems
- Introduction to the UK Health Systems
- Changes Since Devolution
- Lessons and Opportunities
- Elderly Care
- Dealing And Caring Elderly
- Going To A Better Place
- Listening To Your Parents Even Now
- Way To Improve Quality Of Life For Your Senior
- Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly
- Caring For The Elderly- A Stressful Job
- 4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly
- Top Outdoor Elderly Activities
- Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly
- The Caregiver's Enemy No.1
- Child Health Care
- Introduction to child health
- Care of the new born
- Congenital abnormalities
- Normal growth and development
- Control of diarrhea disease
- Vaccine preventable diseases
- Common genetic problems of children
About Course Provider
What’s the most important thing we could possibly have on our mind? The answer to that is easy: your learning needs. Years ago, we thought about what and how people wish to learn. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to create a platform on which we offer a range of detailed, excellent quality, and competitively priced online courses available to all people irrespective of their geographical location, skills and experience, and learning level and ability. Coursegate is now synonymous with all of this.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.