All of us want to be a leader, the captain or the head of any group whether it is in a company department or a group working on a project. But do you have the necessary skills to be a successful leader? Do you have the managing skills to succeed in either Human Resource management or Leadership Management? With this course, you definitely can.
Strategic Human Resource Management is the process of linking the human resource function with the strategic goals of a business in order to improve and drive performance. On simple terms, Human Resource Management involves recruiting, hiring and managing employees. While great leaders will move and inspire you to do your best work. That said, it is important that you have effective leaders in your workplace to empower and influence your people to achieve business and team goals.
This Course will teach you all the qualities the leader should possess and how you can instil them inside of you. Learn the how to become a human resource manager and all the benefits that come with it. This course will provide you with guidelines on both sides as an HR and Leadership Manager.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Introduction To Human Resource
- Human Resources Assistant
- Potential Careers
- HRM Overview
- Forecasting Demand
- Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis
- Job Analysis Demo 1
- Job Analysis Demo 2
- Job Analysis Demo 3
- Job Analysis Demo 4
- Selection Demo 1
- Selection Demo 2
- Selection Demo 3
- Selection Demo 4
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal Demo 1
- National Labor Relations Act
- Labor-Management Relations Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Physiological Needs
- Motivation-Hygiene Theory
- Firm Characteristics
- Weakness of Maslow and Herzberg's Theories
- Expectancy Theory
- Management by Objectives
- Behavior Modification
- What is a Team?
- Stages of Development
- Team Cohesiveness
- Leader & HR Management
- Leader and HR Management
- Commitment and HR Management
- Team Management
- Build A Mastermind Group
- People Recognition in HR Management
- Performance, Goals and Management
- Think Outside The Box
- Be Passionate about Your Work
- The Importance Of A Good Team Leader
Why Should You Choose HR and Leadership Management Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.