Applying for a job is a skill everyone needs to harness, and in practice that means getting your CV in shape and practicing your interview skills. The purpose of this course is to understand how to be the best possible candidate you can be for the job you want
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Who should take this course
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Anyone who wants to uplift their career
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators or Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary, PA or Receptionist
- Office supervisor or team leader
- Businessman or Business professional
Youï¿½ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and itï¿½s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Course Curriculum 1. Acting Your Interview 2. Building Rapport In An Interview 3. Master Common Interview Questions 4. Answer Remote Job Interview Questions
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Interview Skills Certificate.
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent. In case of some doubt you can ask the course provider.