This course is designed for the new learner. This is a base course that introduces the student to programming concepts. There is not much programming in this course, but instead it builds terminology knowledge to prepare for a programming class. If you have ever taken a programming class and failed, or are just beginning, this class is for you!
Basic knowledge Learn the basics to prepare for any programming language
Who should take this course
The very beginner interested in learning programming, or perhaps you have taken some programming before, but did not understand the concepts. It is quite common for technology classes to taught by someone who understands technology very well but may not explain things. This is where I come in. My Master of Information Systems degree has taught me how to communicate between different cultures, personalities, and even different departments such as communication between business partners and programmers. I am also very quick to answer questions if you need any help.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- Understand how a program works
- Understand how hardware and software work together
- Understand how computers store data and why we use data types
- Understand the difference between compilers and interpreters
- Understand how to create logical diagrams
- Explain the reasoning behind input, process, and output
- Understand why functions are used
- Understand what variables and arrays are and how they are used
- Understand calculations and order of operations
- Understand decision and repetition structures, loops
- Understand boolean logic
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.