ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle is a higher level of qualification within the ITIL® certification scheme. The certification aids students in being able to demonstrate knowledge of the ITIL® scheme in its entirety.
Who should take this course
Anyone who has completed the ITIL® Intermediate Track, amassed the 17 credits of their choice and is interested in furthering their career within the IT service management field to achieve a well-rounded, superior knowledge of skills in ITIL®.
In order to take the Managing Across the Lifecycle exam, you must have achieved 17 units from the Foundation stage and Intermediate stage courses that best suit your professional and personal development goals.
ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle
The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle course will help you to develop the skills you need to oversee the complete ITIL® service lifecycle and deliver the projected benefits and improvements.
- Building a communications framework that keeps stakeholders engaged and informed throughout the ITIL® lifecycle.
- Building robust processes to manage cases and issues across the entire service delivery framework.
- Using the framework to manage issues as they pass through each stage of the lifecycle.
- Arranging organisational structures to deliver high quality IT services and applying rules to ensure frameworks are adhered to.
- Putting the framework into operation and using measurement and assessment to implement a continuous improvement program that delivers a consistent, repeatable ROI.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.