Begin the process of building a structured IT service offering using the world-renowned ITIL® service management methodology to provide the framework.
Who should take this course
Anyone who is looking to gain training or consolidate existing skills in IT service management. Ideal for anyone in first-line support or in a technical support role.
There are no pre-requisites to go on the ITIL® Foundation course.
The course is an overview of the ITIL® framework and how to apply it. The student will have a good understanding of the principles of ITIL® and how they can be applied to improve and formalise their own IT service operations.
- The service management lifecycle and the key stages used to manage service requests.
- Defining a service strategy that meets the needs of all users of the IT service.
- Implementing a service that supports the strategy.
- Building intermediate delivery services that maintain standards during the transition period.
- The operations required to maintain customers expected levels of service and satisfaction.
- Building a continual service improvement plan that keeps raising standards and customer satisfaction levels.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.