A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at a high level of proficiency.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Who should take this course
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Working Professionals
- Executives, Managers or Engineers
- Yellow Belts (YB)
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Career options after graduation
This certification to fill a variety of positions such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
- INTRODUCTION TO LEAN SIX SIGMA
- DEFINE PHASE
- MEASURE PHASE
- ANALYSE PHASE
- IMPROVE PHASE
- CONTROL PHASE
- EXAM PREPARATION & KEY CONCEPTS
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the basics and meanings of Six Sigma.
- In this course, you’ll learn the general history of Six Sigma & continuous improvement.
- This course will teach you about the Lean Six Sigma five phases.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Six Sigma roles & responsibilities.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand voice of the customer, business and employee.
- This course gives you the knowledge in problem solving strategies.
- On completion of this course, you’ll be able to implement Lean tools.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to utilize flexible problem solving techniques and prevent problems before they happen.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
This course includes Lean Six Sigma Green Belt official Exam.
- Proctored based exam
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per paper
- 385 marks required to pass (out of 500 available) – 70%
- 3 hours duration
- Closed book
Special Note: Additionally, You have to pay £340 exam fee before take your IASSC Lean Six Sigma Official exam.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded an IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB).
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.