About this Course:
Learn how to make perfect copies of your original molds with traditional technique. Hollow copies. Suitable for Bronzes - lost wax technique.
This course allows you to learn how to make three-dimensional pieces of resin and fiberglass from an original piece: it can be a piece of your creation or simply an object that you love. To achieve this we will carry out the entire process step by step: we will create a mold made of silicone rubber with resin shell with glass fiber and we will make the hollow emptying also of resin with fiberglass - the final result.
Once you make a silicon rubber mold you can make numerous pieces from these: just repeat the process of emptying as many times as you want all will be identical to the original object. You can create replicas of your own modeling in plasticine mud epoxy ceramics etc or replicate other pieces of rigid material.
This technique is THE BASIS OF:
- Traditional sculpture to create more than one piece from the original modeling. The final piece can be resin and fiberglass (as in this video) filled resin without fiberglass plaster or cement any other material
- The technique of lost wax in bronze. From this same mold can be made waxes that in the foundry are used to create the final bronzes - soon we will be uploading a video of how to make a bronze work
- In the ART TOYS industry to create identical models that you can then customize modify and intervene
- Know the most indicated and professional materials and the creative process step by step.
Make your own piece thanks to simple and clear instructions.
IT IS THE IDEAL COMPLEMENT OF THE MODELING COURSE LEARN THE SECRETS OF SCULPTURE AND PROFESSIONAL MODELING
- No knowledge of sculpture of any kind is necessary
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Make hollow pieces of resin and fiberglass (for example lamps)
- Create a rigid and durable piece of resin
- Make a mold of silicon rubber and fiberglass
- Make a mold that serves to make bronze pieces
- Replicate three-dimensional figures be an original sculpture that an object that you love
- Understand three-dimensional shapes and padlocks
- Use resin and fiberglass correctly
- Prepare the desired color of resin and make the figure of the color you prefer
- Preparation for the course and theory
- Preparation of the piece
- First half of the mold
- Second half of the mold
- Before casting
- Hands and Body
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.