Human civilisation rapidly progresses after the invention of the wheel in Mesopotamia by 3500 BCE. Since then, the technology enhances that results in the invention of car Benz Patent-Motorwagen in 1886 by the German inventor Karl Benz. As time passes, cars become more fast and well-featured means of quick transportation.
If you want to know the necessary car maintenance skill or wish to obtain a career in car maintenance or just want to start the car maintenance business, the Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance course is designed for you. Here, you will learn the general safety rules and tools, dashboard indicators, tires, IC engines and engine oil. Apart from these, the course teaches you about the cooling system, fuel system, electrical system, drive train, brakes systems of a car. Finally, you will know some basic understanding and auto repair industry.
So, enrol the course and know the essential skills of car maintenance.
Who should take this course
CPD and IAO
- Chapter 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Chapter 2: General Maintenance
- Chapter 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Chapter 4: Tires
- Chapter 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Chapter 6: The Cooling System
- Chapter 7: The Fuel System
- Chapter 8: The Electrical System
- Chapter 9: The Drive Train
- Chapter 10: Brakes
- Chapter 11: The Auto Repair Industry
- Recommended Reading: Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance
- Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance
- Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance
About Course Provider
Alpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.