Employers are always vigilant for the resume that hops out at them. They are looking to be impressed! Perusing your resume, they need to feel that you are the right candidate for the occupation. They need to have the capacity to do this before even setting eyes on you! The initial phase in finding that perfect employment is to compose a perfect resume and cover letter. Without those two most essential of presentations, there doubtlessly won't be a first meeting!
Your resume will either put you up front where all the steady employments are or it won't - there is no centre ground. For the genuine job seekers, this Certificate in CV Writing program will progress toward becoming a trusted friend. This will be your own and complete guide to everything you could ever hope to know about conquering the never ending "resume and cover letter" paper trail. Your resume composing abilities will turn out to be all around sharpened and your resume will be calibrated. You will figure out how to offer yourself with basic, yet, successful words. Your resume won't be consigned to the base of any heap - it will be set where it belongs
Who should take this course
- Individuals who are applying for their first job
- Individuals looking for a career change
- EFFECTIVE RESUME AND COVER LETTER WRITING
- THE PURPOSE OF YOUR RESUME
- RESUME PRESENTATION IS THE KEY
- WOW THE EMPLOYER
- ELEMENTS OF A RESUME THAT WILL IMPRESS
- WRITING YOUR OBJECTIVE
- WRITING YOUR SUMMARY
- WRITING THE SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS SECTION
- RESUME FORMATTING
- WRITING AN ELECTRONIC RESUME
- PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD
- YOUR RESUME - A WORK OF ART
- WRITING THE HISTORY/ EXPERIENCE SECTION
- WRITING YOUR EDUCATION SECTION
- WRITING A PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS SECTION
- WRITING A PUBLICATIONS and PERSONAL INTERESTS SECTION
- WRITING A REFERENCES SECTION
- DO NOT PUT IN YOUR RESUME
- A VARIETY OF RESUME SAMPLES
- THE IMPORTANCE OF WRITING COVER LETTERS
- COVER LETTER OUTLINE: HOW TO WRITE A GOOD COVER LETTER
- KEY PHRASES TO BE USED IN YOUR COVER LETTER
- COVER LETTER SAMPLE
- BASIC COVER LETTER TEMPLATE EXAMPLE
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of GBP39 or in PDF format at a cost of GBP24.
- PDF certificate's turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.