A suite of qualifications which measure the knowledge and skills required to meet the support needs of primary, secondary and special needs schools. Achieving one of the qualifications demonstrates an individual’s ability relating to pupil welfare, care, behaviour and learning.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Who should take this course
- Teacher & Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- Lecturer or Classroom assistant
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
You will need to have a good command of basic English and be at least 16 years of age.
Career options after graduation
This Teaching Assistant course can open classroom doors in schools all over the UK. Once trained, you\'ll be highly sought after as schools look for effective methods of supporting teaching and learning staff. If you are already working in a school as a teaching assistant, the course can reinforce and add to your skills, and give you the formal qualification you need to advance in your role.
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand how to develop positive relationships with children.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to communicate with children, young people and adults.
- In this course, you’ll understand how schools are organised in terms of roles and responsibilities.
- This course will gain your knowledge in school ethos, mission, aims and values.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain your knowledge in school policies and procedures.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the importance of e-safety for children and young people.
How will I be assessed?
Exams are not included in this course. When you are submitting the assignments, additionally you need to pay £179 for assessments and for the certificate.
- 4 written assignments
What Certification am I going to receive?
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF).
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.