Human Resource Management is key managerial function in the modern organisations. The departments of HRM in today
Who should take this course
This HRM course is designed for the candidates who want to start their career in human resource management discipline. Professional and employed individuals seeking for promotions or want to improve their skills and knowledge are also advised to take this course. Small business owners, HR professionals who are interested in enhancing their knowledge about HR can also take this course.
Endorsed Certificate - Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) (Accreditation fee Apply)
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion of the 60 credits, students will receive an accredited Certificate from the registered awarding organisation.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- An inclusive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Learning Objectives
After taking this course the learns will be able to;
- Learn what Strategic Human Resources Management entails
- Recognise and identifying the functions of HRM
- Explain the importance of human resource planning
- Assess the recruitment process
- To manage the employees performance
- Understand that how to motivate employees with different rewarding strategies
- Manage workplace health and safety
- Organise different training and development programs
- To manage the absenteeism and attendance at workplace
- Handle the diversity and discrimination issues
Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management is 90 credits qualification. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Human Resource Management; An Introduction
- Human Resource Planning
- Recruitment and Selection Process
- Managing Employees Performance
- Employees Motivation and Rewarding
- Training and Development of Employees
- Health and Safety Management
- Managing Absenteeism
- Workplace Discrimination and Diversity Management
- Managing Complaints, Disciplinary Actions and Dismissals
About Course Provider
Inspire London College is the UK’s leading specialist provider of distance learning courses. All the courses are of professional and vocational in nature and provide the learners professional skills and knowledge for a specific discipline. The Inspire London College is distinguish global distance learning institute dedicated to provide accredited courses in UK and around the world.
We deliver wide range of accredited, affordable, convenient and fully recognised prestigious qualifications from Ofqual registered awarding organisations. Our skill focused courses are specially designed to enhance the skills. Now it is completely flexible for you to take your career to the next level or possibly start out in an exciting new direction. Inspire London College offers the flexible, accessible prestigious courses to help you reach your set target occupation.We offer employability theme courses that help you develop your career in right direction and improve your employability.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.