BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership are designed to provide focused and specialist vocational short courses, linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. The qualifications provide short vocational programmes of study that meet the individual needs of learners.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Who should take this course
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Sales or Marketing executive
- Employee relation officer or Manager
- New or Temporary staff
- Line manager or Team leader
- HR assistant or HR clerk
- Training & Development manager
- Office supervisor or HR executive
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- Sales or Marketing Manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
You should be able to demonstrate this through holding some form of leadership and / or qualification at level 6 or above. Students should provide evidence that this programme is suitable for them and that they are capable to complete it successfully.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) or
- Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) or
- Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience and
- If English is not your first language, need to have IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level C1 (or equivalent).
- Learner aged 19 and above
Career options after graduation
The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Pearson Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
- GETTING STARTED
- DEVELOPING STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- REFERENCE GUIDENCE
- SUBMIT YOUR WORK
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the relationship between strategic management and leadership.
- Having this course, you’ll be able to apply management and leadership theory to support organisational direction.
- In this course, you’ll be able to understand the principles of strategic marketing management.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand the tools used to develop a strategic marketing strategy.
- In this course, you’ll be able to use strategic marketing techniques.
- On completion of this course, you’ll be able to plan the development of leadership skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to respond to changes in the marketing environment.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes. To achieve a “PASS” a learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria.
- You’ll study 2 units
- You’ll be not given any exams
- You’ll be assessed by written assignments
- You’ll be given 2 assignments
- You’ll submit your assignments by online learning portal
Special Note: When you are submitting the assignments, additionally you need to pay £449 for assessments and for the certificate. This payment can be paid into instalments.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Successful candidates will be awarded Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership.
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.