This in-depth training course will guide you through what to do in case of an emergency such as a violent intruder, and the role of the lockdown officer in detail. From how to select the right rooms for a lockdown, to safeguarding policies and seeking external help, this course will prepare you every step of the way.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of the main reasons for a school lockdown and how to prepare for one. You will also be equipped with the practical skills and knowledge to react professionally and diligently in the face of danger.
Who should take this course
This practical training course is ideal for those who work in schools and the education sectors, such as:
- Teachers & Teaching Assistants
- School staff
- Lockdown Officers
Accredited by CPD
Lockdown Procedure in Schools:
- Module 1 - Introduction and the Lockdown Officer
- Module 2 - Reasons for Lockdowns
- Module 3 - The Lockdown Signal and the All Clear Signal
- Module 4 - Suitable Rooms for Lockdown
- Module 5 - Communication Arrangements
- Module 6 - Possible Terminology
- Module 7 - Violent Intruder Lockdown
- Module 8 - Possible Threat or Danger
- Module 9 - Staff Lockdown Responsibilities
- Module 10 - Home Office Police Requirements
- Module 11 - Simple Measures and Where to Seek Help
About Course Provider
We believe in empowering people by giving them the opportunity to expand and expand their knowledge and skills, as well as provide the support they need to achieve goal. With thousands of classes and a team doing all they can to help you, you can be sure that you will not find a better online course provider. We want to work with you to make sure you get the best experience and results from your education.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.