Any business that intends to make money provides its customers with a product or service. The management of this product or service going from the point of origin to the point of consumption is known as logistic and supply chain management. With this Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3 course you will be able to understand basic flow, core models, techniques and ideas to take your supply chain management to the next level.
You will start off by learning various logistics and supply chain management definitions before moving onto the evolution of supply chain, the basic structure, and understanding some key aspects that impact the efficiency of supply chains. Next you will focus on applying business strategy in your supply chain, manage risks, and tracking and evaluating supply chain data. This leads for you to take problems head on in your supply chain through various tips and methods. Furthermore you will discover how to share supply chain activities with others (e.g. outsourcing), strategies for sustainable supply chains, apply lean techniques and the future of supply chain management.
Following these topics will help you define supply chain management and logistics and further help you develop skills that will essentially be very beneficial for your career.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Course Overview
- Getting Started
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
The Future of Supply Chain Management
Why Should You Choose Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.