A career in sales is one of the most emotionally rewarding jobs, and our Mastering Sales Techniques course will prepare you for the most diverse, dynamic, enjoyable and successful career in sales. By studying this course, you will receive the new sales training and techniques to become a high-performing salesperson and learn to grab every opportunity to convert leads into sales, drive sales, creates a lucrative sales pipeline and make your mark in this extraordinary professional field of business management. You will familiarise with the methods that help to generate more leads, resulting in increased sales performance, including how to endure relationships lead to loyalty that ultimately catapults you over your goals.
Being a skilled salesperson can open new professional opportunities, and enhance your visibility in your organisation.
Who should take this course
Mastering Sales Techniques is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This course is CPD accredited so you don't have to worry about the quality.
- What You Will Learn on This Course
- Who is Philip Hesketh?
- The Guaranteed Way to Improve Your Sales Technique
- The Number One Universal Killer Question in Selling
- The Importance of Establishing the Clients Expectations
- How to Close the Sale Without Sounding like a Salesman
- Why People Buy and How to Get Them to Buy from Us
- People Buy Emotionally and Justify Logically. What to Do About It
- Don't Assume You Know the Buyer's Priorities
- How to Unearth the Buyer's Strategic Needs
- The Importance of Implications
- Why People Don't Buy and How to Counteract Any Objection
- Being Prepared for Objections
- The Most Common Objections and How to Handle Them
- How to Get People to Choose What You Want Them To
- What Buyers Say and What They Really Mean
- Holding a High Price
- What Does Value For Money Really Mean?
- Five Proven Techniques to Save Money and Make Money
- The Words: 'Typically', 'Realistically', 'Currently', 'Given' and 'Yet'
- Justifying Your Price - the Power of One
- The Final 'Killer Questions' That Allow You to Negotiate More Successfully
- Win-Win and Increasing Average Order Value
- The Real Meaning of 'Win-Win'
- The Rules for Discounting
- How to Hold a High Price
- How to Increase Average Order
- The Compromise Effect
- Sales Techniques You Need to Know
- All You Need to Know About Time Management
- Recognising the Moment That Matters and the Role of 'Enough'
- What to Do When It Starts Going Wrong
- How to Understand Other People - Can You Clarify?
- How to Build Your Reputation and Getting Your Client to Feel Indebted to You
- Selling in the Long Term and Being Recommended
- BONUS SECTION! How to Be a Great Presenter and Wow Your Audience
- How to Deliver a Great Presentation
- Why Powerpoint Doesn't Work and What to Do with It
- How Memory Works
- How to Tell Your Own Stories Well so People Warm to You
- The Three Key Things About Presenting
- What We've Covered so Far
About Course Provider
What’s the most important thing we could possibly have on our mind? The answer to that is easy: your learning needs. Years ago, we thought about what and how people wish to learn. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to create a platform on which we offer a range of detailed, excellent quality, and competitively priced online courses available to all people irrespective of their geographical location, skills and experience, and learning level and ability. Coursegate is now synonymous with all of this.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.