Fully understand Microsoft Virtualisation technologies with this cost-effective Microsoft Cloud Computer Certification Package course bundle.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for anyone who is tasked with building or maintaining a virtualised computing environment, or anyone who is looking to learn the skills required to change into a career of Cloud computing.
There are no pre-requisites for this package, but we do recommend a basic understanding of cloud technologies.
The three bundled courses included in this package helps students gain the skills they need to build their own private Cloud solution and be ready to sit the related Microsoft exams.
The first course, Administering and Deploying System Centre 2012 Configuration Manager, will teach students:
- How to plan and deploy a single primary site administered by System Centre 2012.
- Planning and configuring the administrative roles for engineers.
- How to describe replication and data types and to monitor the replication of data as it passes down the hierarchy.
- Completing routine maintenance and site monitoring tasks that keep systems running in peak condition.
- How to migrate objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
- Using Configuration Manager 2012 to discover and organise resources.
- Managing inventory and software packaging, deployment and metering using the supplied tools.
- Implementing System Centre 2012 Endpoint Protection.
- Managing the mobile workforce.
- Configuring Wake On LAN, power management and Remote Control to assist with general technical support.
The second course will help learners to understand the concept of a private cloud with Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Centre 2012:
- Configuring and optimising Cloud deployments for specific business units and uses.
- Deploying services and applications that are to be used in the Cloud.
- How to implement SLAs, dashboards and widgets.
- Protect any resources stored in the private cloud by using Data Protection Manager.
- Automating self-service provisioning to simplify management of Cloud resources.
- Building a problem management system to provide a framework for support, automating incident creation, remediation and change requests.
- How to operate and extend service management.
- Configure application performance monitoring to assist with resource allocation.
Students will then be taught how to build and manage a virtualised server environment in VMware vSphere 5:
- Installing, configuring and updating VMware ESXi.
- Deploying, managing and migrating virtual machines to meet business computing requirements.
- Using vCenter Server to manage resources and scalability.
- Configuring networking and storage resources.
- Using Image Builder to create an ESXi image and to template virtual machines to speed deployment.
- Improving system security by restricting user access to the VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Using profile-driven storage and Storage DRS to scale storage.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.