Start your search for new opportunities in the IT industry by gaining the knowledge of one of the world’s most recognisable names. This course will give you an in-depth understanding of the Windows 7 operating system and allow you to configure, manage, support and maintain the system upon completion, preparing you for the official exams.
Who should take this course
The course is for anyone who is looking to gain industry-recognized certification and prove their ability with Windows 7 as a desktop operating system. This could be any IT professional who is looking to upskill, or someone who needs the qualification for a job role.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course.
This course will fully prepare students for the three respective module exams that make the MCSA Windows 7 qualification. It will help you demonstrate the knowledge and skills in working with Windows 7 and validate your ability to support end users, while maintaining system and mobile devices.
Live Labs are included in this package and are seen as an essential learning resource for students as it allows them to test their knowledge and skills in practice exercises and environments without the need to invest in a costly test lab of their own.
Microsoft 70-680: Configuring Windows 7
- Installing, Upgrading and Migrating to Windows 7
- Deploying Windows 7
- Configuring Hardware and Applications
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configuring Access to Resources
- Configuring Mobile Computing
- Monitoring and Maintaining Windows 7 Systems
Microsoft 70-685: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Windows 7 Recovery Environment
- Using Group Policy
- Hardware Device and Driver Issues
- Network Connectivity Issues
- Remote Connectivity Issues
- Logon and Resource Access Issues
- Security Issues
- Operating System and Application Issues
- Performance Related Issues
Microsoft 70-686: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- Planning and Managing a Client Lifecycle Strategy
- Designing a Standard Image
- Designing Client Configurations
- Designing a Windows 7 Client Deployment
- Designing Applications Packages for Deployment
- Identifying and Resolving Deployment and Client Configuration Issues
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.