Seek opportunities in the IT industry in specialist management roles by taking this Microsoft System Centre 2012 course and gain the skill validation for configuring and managing physical and virtual IT environments across data centres.
Who should take this course
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for configuring and managing endpoints in one or more System Centre 2012 Configuration Manager sites and have one to three years experience in medium to large enterprise organisations.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but Microsoft recommend Windows Server, security and networking experience in an enterprise environment.
The course is split into two modules (10747D and 10748C) and will give you all the knowledge you need to pass the Microsoft 70-243 examination. Taking you through day-to-day management tasks for System Centre 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, you will also learn how to migrate from System Centre 2012 Configuration Manager to System Centre 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
Live Labs are included in this package and are seen as an essential learning resource for students as it allows them to test their knowledge and skills in practice exercises and environments without the need to invest in a costly test lab of their own.
Microsoft 70-243 TS: Administering and Deploying System Centre 2012 Configuration Manager:
- Describe the System Centre 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Infrastructure.
- Plan and Deploy a Stand-Alone primary Site.
- Plan and Configure Role-Based Administration.
- Plan and Deploy a Multiple Site Hierarchy.
- Replicate and Manage Content in Configuration Manager.
- Plan Resource Discovery and Client Deployment.
- Configure Internet and Cloud-based Client Management.
- Maintain and Monitor System Centre 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Migrate to System Centre 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Overview of System Centre 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Discovering and Organising Resources.
- Managing the Configuration Manager Client Agent.
- Managing Inventory and Software Metering.
- Querying and Reporting Data
- Managing Software Distribution and Deployment by Using Packages and Programs
- Creating and Deploying Applications
- Deploying Additional Application Types
- Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Implementing Endpoint Protection by Using System Centre 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Managing Compliance Settings and Profiles
- Mobile Device Management Using System Centre 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management and Remote Control
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.