About this Course:
Microsoft Office and Google Drive in Team - The Compendium!
All solutions presented - with the exception of Microsoft Office - are based on September 2018 free software solutions and can therefore be reproduced easily and without additional costs .
In 40 videos, this course provides the skills needed to connect Microsoft Office to Google Drive and take advantage of the undisputed benefits of both worlds.
I ask advanced prospects to check whether the course conveys new knowledge based on the details of the videos before enrollment.
- Chapters 1 and 2 provide basic information about using Google Drive with Microsoft Office documents . This information is very important for beginners - advanced learners may forgive me for starting with " Adam and Eve ". Following these chapters, participants will understand how to save Microsoft Office documents to Google Drive, use and organize the sharing and commenting options, and convert Microsoft Office documents to Google Drive documents for editing with Google's own programs ,
- Chapter 3 introduces the Chrome Extension Office Editor in more detail. After working through the chapter, you will be able to easily make changes to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
- Chapter 4 deals intensively with the Chrome extension AwesomeDrive and its extensions. With AwesomeDrive , you can create and edit documents stored on Google Drive with Word, Excel and PowerPoint .
In addition, you will learn how with Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft Access , in the whole concept created documents and databases that you store in Google Drive can integrate .
Chapter 5 details the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office offered by Google, and probably the most powerful way to connect Microsoft Office to Google Drive. Learn how to use Excel, PowerPoint, and Word to manage your Google Drive stored documents. In this chapter, you will also learn about the possibilities of cooperation between Microsoft Outlook and Google Drive. Unfortunately, this plugin only works on Windows computers, so it's only of academic interest to Mac users.
Chapter 6 gives you a brief overview of maintaining Microsoft Office documents stored on Google Drive with the mobile versions of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. After the course you will be able to easily decide which of the presented solutions is right for you. You can easily build your own organization for connecting Microsoft Office to Google Drive, whether you want to completely migrate or use the options presented temporarily and project-related.
In order to be able to understand the presented solutions you need:
- A (free) Google Account
- An installed version of Microsoft Office
- An installed version of the Google Chrome browser
- The permission to install programs on the computer
- The permission to install extensions in the Chrome browser
- A computer with internet access
- Knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Office solutions is an advantage
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you want to learn:
After the course the participants will:
- Understand and use Google Drive capabilities such as team work, commenting, and versioning for Microsoft Office documents
- Understand and use Google's Chrome Extension Office Editor
- Install, extend and use the AwesomeDrive Chrome extension to create and edit documents using the Microsoft Office programs on Google Drive
- Perfectly master Google's Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office and use it to create and edit documents using the Microsoft Office programs on Google Drive
- Understand how Microsoft Office documents stored on Google Drive are created and edited on Android using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint mobile apps
- combine the advantages of the worlds Microsoft Office and Google Drive in their own environment
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.