About this Course:
Are you a new manager, or soon-to-be manager, who has not had any training in management? You are probably good at doing what you do, but managing others is a new skill. You need to win respect, motivate effort, and improve performance. There is a lot to learn. The New Manager's Five-week Success System will give you all the information you need to start managing effectively, from day 1. And, if you are already a new manager, then you will be able to apply this material straight away, and get immediate results.
Dr Mike Clayton - my Management Story
Hi, I'm Mike Clayton. I've been training new managers for nearly 20 years. And I was once that new manager myself, so I know the challenge of going from a doing role to a managing role. It doesn't matter how good you are at doing: management is something new.
So, I have included in this course all the things I most wish I'd known when i started managing teams of colleagues. And I have created it around nuggets of advice that you can put straight into action: 100 of them.
Using thee tools, ideas, and methods, I was promoted from Manager to Senior Manager at Deloitte Consulting in one year - the minimum possible.
Here's what you'll get:
At the end of this course, you will be able to manage your team well
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for new managers
- Or soon to be, new managers
- This course is perfect if you are strong technically or functionally, but have had little or no training in the craft of management
- Take this course if you aim to succeed in management, and you want to make a rapid start
- And particularly take this course if you are in a management role for the first time and feel a little out of your depth, without the support and guidance you need
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Handle themselves and be seen by peers and their bosses as managers, rather than as capable doers
- Present, solve problems, manage their time, and deal with colleagues in a confident, assertive way
- Manage the people in their group or team, setting effective goals, delegating, and giving feedback
- Deal with poor performance, and develop staff
- Communicate at a managerial level to negotiate, motivate, and resolve conflict
- Develop their team and harness the power of a team, dealing with setbacks in team dynamics and running good team meetings
- Deploy five of the most essential tools for any manager to have in your toolkit
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.