Get Member status with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) with this Level 2, 3 & 4 Advanced Bookkeeping and Accounts Package.
Who should take this course
This package is for anyone who is looking to enter the accounting or bookkeeping industry, or anyone who is currently in those industries looking to upskill.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
ICB Level 2, 3 & 4
This package has been developed to build your understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles up to an advanced level.
- Learn the fundamental principles of single and double entry bookkeeping and gain an understanding of how to apply these skills when working with a manual or computerised bookkeeping system.
- Learn how to set up a computerised bookkeeping system with any organisation
- How to correctly enter financial transactions.
- How to produce accurate and up to date reports.
- How to apply posting from books of prime entry, transfer posting from source documents to ledger accounts and how to produce an initial trial balance.
- The importance of adhering to a set of ethical principles.
- How and when it is appropriate to take action in the event of unethical behaviour in the workplace.
- The definition and correct application of specific terms including business entity, going historical cost, consistent and prudence and accrual.
- The legal requirements and obligations involved in the process of forming a partnership.
- How to understand and competently demonstrate different ways of processing VAT for both EU and non-EU transactions.
- To understand the different types of VAT management systems including the VAT Margin Scheme.
- How to confidently prepare final accounts for most non-incorporated businesses.
- Producing a set of accounts for a limited or incorporated body using information from a set of incomplete records.
- Preparing and interpreting internal management accounts for incorporated businesses/companies/organisations.
- Preparing final accounts for a limited company for internal management purposes.
- Producing draft year-end accounts for limited companies and limited liability partnerships.
- Adjusting the capital share of partners should there be any modifications to the partnership profit sharing ratio.
- Interpreting financial statement by calculating and explaining ratios for profitability and liquidity.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.