This PMI Risk Management Professional course covers the key topics of risk management and will provide learners with an in depth knowledge of the field. All successful organisations take risks in order to survive and grow, and now more than ever, they need competent people to manage those risks.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Who should take this course
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Risk management analyst or Risk management specialist
- Risk management manager
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
40 hours of project risk management education or
Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
- Also, you’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Career options after graduation
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, according to Pay scale figures, you can earn average £50,000 (p.a) in the roles such as Project manager, Risk management manager, Project Coordinator, Risk management specialist, and Risk management analyst, Project coordinator etc.
Course Curriculum 1: Introduction, Process & Exam 2: Risk Theory & Practicing Risk_1 3: Planning Risk Management 4: Communication & Stakeholder Management 5: Risk Identification & Additional Steps 6: Qualitative Risk Analysis & Risk Score 7: Quantitative Risk Analysis 8: Data Modelling & Decision Tree Analysis 9: Planning For Risk Response 10: Risk Reduction Techniques 11: Controlling Risks 12: Aftermath Of Risk Management
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded as Certificate in PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®.
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent. In case of some doubt you can ask the course provider.