Since 1999, the Diploma in Port Management has been recognised as a leading qualification for port managers, governments, terminal operators, and port companies. Human proficiency is the most crucial factor in the effective operation of port and transport services. A successful and well-run port contributes to the economy; therefore port personnel must be apprised and updated with all the relevant innovations available.
The Port Management Diploma is ideal for port management professionals needing to build on their knowledge in order to meet their day-to-day challenges more effectively. It is designed to give you the skills to develop professionally in port administration, port and harbour management and port operations for the global maritime supply chain. This course will provide opportunities for you to thoroughly understand the role of port especially in the international trade and logistic chain as the 'economic engine' of development.
Who should take this course
Port Management Diploma is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Introduction to Ports:
- UK Ports Overview
- Fundamentals of Ports
- Different Types of Port
- Port and Terminal Management
- Understanding Port and Terminal Management
- Planning & Design
- Financial & Professional Services
- Port Management
- Safety & Security
- Port Equipment
- Software & Solutions
- Port Development
- Introduction to Port Development
- Growth of the World's Leading Ports
- Developments in Terminal Operation
- Impact of Changing Ship Technology on Ports
- Introduction to Ship
- Effect of Port Time on Ship Speed
- Port Administration, Ownership and Management
- Types of Port Ownership and Administration
- Organisations Concerning Ports
- The Rise and Fall of Ports
- Information Technology in Logistics
- Port Policy
- Maritime Policy
- Port Policy
- Port Pricing
- Glossary of Port and Shipping Terms
- Glossary & Shipping Terms
About Course Provider
What’s the most important thing we could possibly have on our mind? The answer to that is easy: your learning needs. Years ago, we thought about what and how people wish to learn. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to create a platform on which we offer a range of detailed, excellent quality, and competitively priced online courses available to all people irrespective of their geographical location, skills and experience, and learning level and ability. Coursegate is now synonymous with all of this.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.