Award-winning veteran indie filmmaker Steve Balderson presents a Maverick Masterclass on Film Financing. In this course, you will learn:
- How to find investors
- Who are the five kinds of investors
- How to gain rapport with each of them
- Valuable communication techniques
- The gentle art of persuasion
- Although the focus of this workshop is on filmmaking and film finance, any entrepreneur seeking investors will find this workshop especially useful.
- There are no prerequisites, but if you have knowledge about how to build a business plan it will be useful
- Fluent speaker of the English language. Verb tenses can become very confusing if one is still learning
Who should take this course
Filmmakers and any entrepreneur wondering how to find investors or financing. Anyone wanting to learn better communication skills. Anyone who has had trouble in the past with fundraising.
Course Completion Certificate.
What will you learn:
- You will know how to find investors and pitch to them with skill.
- You will have stronger, more effective communication skills.
- You will know how to gain rapport with people.
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.