Managing the employees of any company is a big undertaking as you not only have to hire people with the right skill set and are a perfect match, but also manage their salaries as well. Well if you get this Diploma in HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management course, then you can learn the basics of doing all those things and be a key figure in your company's growth.
This diploma level course is divided into four sections each focusing on HR & leadership, Human Resource Management, Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics and Managing Payroll. In the first chapter you will learn a lot about leadership as you look into people recognition, managing performance & goals and the importance of a good team leader. Next chapter though focuses solely on HR management as you explore recruitment, interviewing and other related topics. Following that you will learn the basic terminologies, accounting methods, understand balance sheet in bookkeeping and payroll basics. Finally you learn about payroll management in detail.
The course could prove to be extremely useful and if you decide to get it now, you will be at the top of any employers list.
Who should take this course
Professional Diploma in HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management is CPD QS & IAO accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
HR & Leadership
Leader and HR Management
- Commitment and HR Management
- Team Management
- Build A Mastermind Group
- People Recognition in HR Management
- Performance, Goals and Management
- Think Outside The Box
- Be Passionate about Your Work
- The Importance Of A Good Team Leader
Human Resource Management
Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Human Resources Today
- Module Three - Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four - Retention and Orientation
- Module Five - Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six - Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven - Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight - Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine - Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten - Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven - Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics
Module One - Introduction
- Module Two - Basic Terminology
- Module Three - Basic Terminology (II)
- Module Four - Accounting Methods
- Module Five - Keeping Track of Your Business
- Module Six - Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Module Seven - Other Financial Statements
- Module Eight - Payroll Accounting Terminology
- Module Nine - End of Period Procedures
- Module Ten - Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Module Eleven - Auditing Corporate Behavior
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
Why You Should Choose Professional Diploma in HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as GBP9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
About Course Provider
We understand more than anyone how important it is for you to get the right qualifications and at the right time. We also understand that when you have a lot to do, you might not always have the time free to go and attend college or even university. That is why we created this site, so you can take all of the time you need to learn more about your chosen topics as well as being able to do the whole thing from home.
We believe in empowering the people of today, by offering them opportunities to expand and extend their knowledge and skillset as well as giving them the help and support they need to achieve great things. With thousands of courses available and a team who will do just about anything for you, it is safe to say that you won’t find a better course provider on the internet and we would love to work with you to make sure that you get the best experience and best result out of your education.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.