Public speaking is a distinct performance where someone delivers a speech to an audience. Performing a speech can have general purposes, depending on what the event it is about. It could be a speech on informing, persuading, or entertaining your audience. If you are someone who is struggling or just interested in giving professional public speeches, then this course will help you learn. You will know all the public speaking basics and techniques to become a successful public speaker. You will acquire the communication skills you need and learn how to be confident in giving public speeches.
Who should take this course
- Professionals who want to learn how to communicate effectively through public speaking
- Anyone who needs to learn how to communicate through public speaking.
Public Speaking Basics
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Identifying Your Audience
- Module Three - Creating a Basic Outline
- Module Four - Organizing the Program
- Module Five - Fleshing It Out
- Module Six - Putting It All Together
- Module Seven - Being Prepared
- Module Eight - Overcoming Nervousness
- Module Nine - Delivering Your Speech (I)
- Module Ten - Delivering Your Speech (II)
- Module Eleven - Questions and Answers
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Public Speaking Techniques
- Introducing Public Speaking
- Public Speaking and The Speakers
- Getting Started: The First Speech
- Raise The Confidence
- Overcome Your Fear
- Select The Topic
- Analyze The Audience
- Organize The Speech
- Outline The Speech
- Prepare The Visual Aids Effectively
- Deliver The Message Effectively
- Short Questions with Answers
- Becoming a Successful Public Speaker
- Public Speaking Basics
- Know Your Audience
- Use The Right Words
- Decide What You Want To Covey
- Learn How to Communicate
- What Happens If Your Don't Connect to Your Audience
- Wrapping Up
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of GBP39 or in PDF format at a cost of GBP24.
- PDF certificate's turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.