Ninety percent of restaurants fail in the first year, and according to celebrity chef Robert Irvine, they fail mainly due to inexperience. For this reason, all restaurants need ideal management system that will see them go beyond the initial five to ten years, and this can be accomplished with the help of this Restaurant and Food Management Diploma Level 3 course.
This course is structured in order to give you the food business basics. You will discover ways to put together your business concept, identify your target market and the competition as well. You will also learn to write successful mission statements, find out about equipment & supplies you may require, understand the importance of marketing & quality control and much more.
This course will help you succeed in your restaurant venture and have a balance between serving quality food and financial needs. So if you want to learn more about managing a successful restaurant, get this course now.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Starting a Restaurant
- Are you ready for the challenge?
- How to decide on a concept
- Designing your restaurant
- Friends and family
- Writing a Business Plan
- Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.
- What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?
- Managing a Restaurant
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Others
- Managing Your Money
- Managing Your Food and Supplies
- Managing Everything Else
- Food Business
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Downline Basics
- Equipment And Supplies
- Marketing And Quality Control
- Wrapping Up
- Starting Food Catering
- Where You Work
- Health and safety
- Staff, Suppliers and Transport
- Food Hygiene
- Rules about Menus
- Paperwork and Finances
Why Should You Choose Restaurant and Food Management Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.