Boost your career prospects and CV with this comprehensive package of accounting and bookkeeping courses, including essential Sage know-how. The Sage Master Package 2015 course bundle includes Sage IAB, Sage Payroll 1 & 2 and Sage 50, as well as Excel and bookkeeping basics.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Sage IAB Level 1 & 2, Sage Payroll Level 1 & 2
The Sage Master Package 2015 course bundle includes Sage IAB, Sage Payroll 1 & 2 and Sage 50, as well as some Excel and bookkeeping basics. With hard work and dedication you can earn the Sage certificate of competency, the IAB Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accountancy for Business and the Stage 1 & 2 qualifications.
This also provides eligibility to register as an Associate member of the IAB, which affords the letters AIAB after your name.
- Learn how RTI, or Real Time Information, plays a vital role in the 2015 HMRC PAYE operations. Get to grips with the legislation, and stay up to date with the latest requirements.
- Understand how to overcome more complex areas of payroll, including the tax month end processing, and feel confident with these elements within your future job roles.
- Learn how to start-up your payroll with Sage 50 Payroll, including processing a standard payroll runs, creating employee records and using timesheet entries.
- Learn how to make statutory payments, and how to link Sage 50 Payroll to other systems in use, via exporting and importing data.
- Understand the month end process, as well as period end and year end functions.
- Enrich your learning experience with practice data so that you can use real-time examples to hone your payroll skills.
- Introduce yourself to the fundamental concepts of basic accounting – a precursor, or stepping stone, if you wish to further your understanding of accounts.
- Gain further insight into the operations of a business, with the IAB Sage Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business module.
- Get to grips with the basics of Excel, including the creation of a spreadsheet and how to use macros to make your job easier.
- Look at the new features of Sage 2012, so that you can remain up-to-date and ready to go.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.