In today's competitive environment sales people have to work harder than ever to reach the final stage of negotiation in closing a sale. In their rush to win business many sellers concede to pricing pressure rather than explore the customer's underlying needs to protect the value of the sale. Negotiation is a key work and life skill. Being better at negotiating means getting better results in terms of timelines price or quality - which all contribute to bottom line profitability. This course will enable participants to get the best results using a persuasive but collaborative negotiation style.
Who should take this course
Sales managers Sales representatives Sales traineesSales trainers
- Introduction to Sales Negotiation
- What is a sales negotiation?
- Why Negotiate?
- The Benefits of Effective Sales Negotiation
- Sales Negotiating Styles
- Types of negotiation
- Positional negotiation
- Principled negotiation
- Situational negotiation
- Characteristics of Great Sales
Negotiators Non-verbal communication
The Sales Negotiation Process
- Planning identifying potential value understanding interests developing fact base Information exchange value interests and rapport
- Bargaining addressing interests and managing concessions
- Closing confirming value and interests
- Following up
- Summarise the agreement and confirm key points in writing
- Persuasion Techniques
- What is persuasion?
- Methods of persuasion
- Gaining trust Resolving conflict and dispute
- Sales Negotiation Tactics
- Dealing with different personality types
- Dealing with difficult negotiators
- Dealing with frustrating negotiations
- Categories of power bases
- Sales Negotiation Mistakes
- Negotiation Decision
- Making Traps Skilled sales negotiators do's and don'ts
- Putting it all into practice
- Simulated negotiations using scenarios generated by participants
- Feedback Personal action planning
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.