BASIS is a comprehensive R/3 product from SAP to manage giant company’s data. It is a set of middleware program and tools that enable applications across operating systems interoperable with an underlying base. SAP Basis includes Client/Server Architecture, Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Some of the other components included are Development Environment for R/3 system, a Data Dictionary as well as with user, system admin and monitoring tools.
What SAP BASIS training provides you?
- Familiarity with the concept of SAP Basis
- Explanation of SAP Basis in daily operations
- Prepare you to move on to intermediate level SAP training
- Be able to apply your insight to your own SAP project
Who should take this course
- Any Graduate can do this Course
- Students who want to pursue their career in SAP or IT. Preferably students with minimum 15 years of educational qualification.
- Employees who are intending or already implementing SAP.
- SAP Consultants who wants to enhance their skill set.
- Knowledge on DBMS or SQL commands
- Basic awareness on any Object Oriented Programming language
- Knowledge on any database preferably Oracle
- Eager to learn SAP Basis
COURSE CONTENTS- SAP BASIS
- Lesson 00 - Introduction to ERP
- Introduction to SAP R/3
- Lesson 01 - SAP R/3 Architecture
- Lesson 02 - System Landscape and Flow
- Lesson 03 - Installation of SAP
- Lesson 04 - GUI Administrator
- Lesson 05 - Operation Modes
- Lesson 06 - Profile Maintenance & Parameter Setting
- Lesson 07 - User Administration
- Lesson 08 - Client Administration
- Lesson 09 - GENERAL ADMINSTRATION
- Lesson 10 - Transport Management System
- Lesson 11 - Change and Transport System
- Lesson 12 - Spool Administration
- Lesson 13 - Patch and Kernel Administration
- Lesson 14 – CCMS
- Lesson 15 - Background Processing
- Lesson 16 - Distributed R/3 System
- Lesson 17 - OSS and SNOTE Concepts
- Lesson 18 - SAP Router
- Lesson 19 - Database Management
- Lesson 20 - Performance Tuning
- Lesson 21 - System Monitoring
- Lesson 22 - SAP Implementation Strategy
- Lesson 23 - Connectivity between R/3 AND BW
About Course Provider
Uplatz is an innovative digital marketplace for smart learning. It is a tutor-based 1:1 learning platform. We have a strong network of qualified and experienced tutors providing hot courses (such as Big Data, Hadoop, SAP FICO, Informatica, Python, and more..) in a virtual classroom set-up.
And guess what? No one in the market can beat us in course prices! Each of our courses is listed at 80% discounted rate from average market price of the same course.
What more, we have a strong technical team with a mentor from IIT Kanpur! Digital, digital, digital...
Happy Learning at uplatz!
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.