SAP BODS is a data processing platform, it is used in extracting data from all types of dissimilar systems, transform it into meaningful information and load it into diverse types of systems. With full visibility into data quality, business users of an organization can observe that how their data measures up against information governance rules and standards. Understand the working and importance of SAP BODS to deliver better solutions during crisis. Our training comprises of Basic data profiling and Query Transform, Platform Transforms Overview, Data Integrator Transforms and many more.
Did you know?
- It consolidates all information in the Enterprise Data Warehouse resulting in easy access to all data sources through local interfaces.
- SAP BODS fixes the data quality issues thereby harmonizing non-SAP data and SAP standards, enrich and cleanse data, remove duplicates.
- Standardize on single platform for all data extraction, validation and cleansing rules, so that SAP and non-SAP data can be combined, cleansed and validated before loading into BW.
Who should take this course
Any Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible. Candidates looking to build a career in SAP BODS. Candidates looking for a career in SAP. Candidates with IT background. Candidates who wants to secure a job and applicable for domestic and global job market. Candidates who are already SAP consultants and willing to learn new module. SAP end users Candidates as Project Managers and Data Warehousing Consultants who work with data integration. Candidate with Project team members with basic knowledge of Data Integration and Data Warehousing concepts.
Internationally Accepted Certificate
Duration of Course:
- 40+ hours
Topics Covered are:
- About Data Services-Introduction
- Functions-Data Integration & Data Management
- Data Services Product Evolution (ATL, DI & DQ)
- BO Data Services Tools & its Functions
- BODS Objects Naming Standards
- BODS Objects Comparison with SAP BW Objects
- SAP BO Data Services-Basic Level
- Resiportary Creation & Up gradation
- Server Manager Job Server-Repository Assignment
- Management Console- Introduction & Components
- Data Service Designer-Introduction & GUI
- Getting Start with Designer to develop First ETL Flow, Data store & Formats
- Data store-Overview & Types, Data store creation - DB, SAP, Adaptor, and Web service
- Formats- Flat file, DTD, XSD, COBOL, copybooks
- Data Extraction from Different Source Systems (SAP, Excel, COBOL, flatfile, XML, WebServices)
- SAP BO Data Services-Transforms, Transforms& Category (DI, DQ, PF)
- Data Integrator-Data Transfer, Date Generation
- Platform-SQL, Validation, Custom ABAP Transform
- Data Quality-Introduction, standard content directions
- Data Quality-Dictionaries Configuration
- SAP BO Data Services-Advance Level
- BODS Admin Console-Administration, Auto Reporting
- Real time Jobs, Embedded Data Flows
- Variables, Parameters, Substitution Parameters, System Config
- Debugging, Recovery Mechanism
- Data Assessment-Data Profiling, BODS Performance Tuning Techniques
About Course Provider
Knowasap provides best online self learning SAP courses and high end technologies courses that maximizes learning outcomes and career opportunity for professionals and as well as students. Experienced consultants, project team members, support professionals, end users, executives and students will find courses to meet their needs that are accessible anytime, anywhere.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.