The Cost Accounting (CO) module of SAP provides information to managers & decision makers to understand where the company\'s money is being spent. It not restricted by any legal requirements as in case of FI & is essentially an internal cost accounting tool.
What SAP CO training provides you?
The main purpose of SAP controlling module is planning. It enables you to determine variances by comparing actual data with plan data and thus enables you to control business flows in your organization.
Who should take this course
- Any Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible.
- Expert professionals with background in Accounting
- Accountants, Cost Accountants and other Business consultants
- SAP Finance consultants, other SAP consultants
- SAP end users who are keen on to become a consultant
- SAP ECC overview and basic Navigation
- Basic knowledge of accounting recommended (Not Mandatory)
- Basic understanding of accounting or Business
- SAP Controlling Course Content
- Basic Setting for Controlling
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Internal Orders
- Profit Center Accounting
- Profitability Analysis
- Product Costing (Basics)
About Course Provider
Uplatz is an innovative digital marketplace for smart learning. It is a tutor-based 1:1 learning platform. We have a strong network of qualified and experienced tutors providing hot courses (such as Big Data, Hadoop, SAP FICO, Informatica, Python, and more..) in a virtual classroom set-up.
And guess what? No one in the market can beat us in course prices! Each of our courses is listed at 80% discounted rate from average market price of the same course.
What more, we have a strong technical team with a mentor from IIT Kanpur! Digital, digital, digital...
Happy Learning at uplatz!
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.