Production Planning is the process of aligning demand with manufacturing capacity to create production and procurement schedules for finished products and component materials.
It tracks and makes a record of the manufacturing process flows, for example, the planned and actual costs. Also, goods movements from the conversion of raw material to semi-finished goods.
SAP PP is fully integrated with the other SAP modules: SD, MM, QM, FICO & PM.
What SAP PP training provides you?
- SAP Production Planning overview
- SAP PP Master Data definition and associated functionality
- SAP PP Demand Management definition and functionality
- SAP PP MRP run
- SAP PP Planning Evaluation
Who should take this course
- Anyone interested in learning SAP customizing
- Anyone interested in learning SAP PP Production Planning
- Anyone wanting to get his own access to an SAP System
- Anyone interested in understanding how to solve business challenges by using SAP
Basic knowledge of SAP navigation is required.
- SAP Overview
- Master Data
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Requirements Planning
- Production Orders Execution
- Repetitive Manufacturing
About Course Provider
Uplatz is an innovative digital marketplace for smart learning. It is a tutor-based 1:1 learning platform. We have a strong network of qualified and experienced tutors providing hot courses (such as Big Data, Hadoop, SAP FICO, Informatica, Python, and more..) in a virtual classroom set-up.
And guess what? No one in the market can beat us in course prices! Each of our courses is listed at 80% discounted rate from average market price of the same course.
What more, we have a strong technical team with a mentor from IIT Kanpur! Digital, digital, digital...
Happy Learning at uplatz!
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.