In the early ages people used to learn how to hunt, gather and survive from the elders of the tribe. Today, however, education has changed as students need to focus on subjects like mathematics and science, and along with it so has the role of a teacher. If you want to learn about the responsibilities of a modern day teacher, this Teaching Diploma Level 3 course is for you.
This course covers a lot of ground and starts by addressing the duties of a teacher. You will discover the natural tendencies that students come with, and how to work with them. You will learn about the importance of attention and interest, how to form habits, recollect and use imagination correctly. Furthermore, you will learn about the stimulation of the thought process, meaning of play in education, discover the importance of appreciation, ways to develop moral social conduct and so much more.
The course introduces you to different classroom exercises and other stuff that will definitely help you gain a deeper understanding of teaching and develop strategies to become a great teacher.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
- Teaching in UK
- Teaching in the UK
- Teachers' Standards in UK
- Teachers Pay
- The English School System
- Evaluation of Schools and Teachers
- School Governance
- Inclusive Teaching
- Teaching Methodologies
- Chapter I
- Chapter II
- Chapter III
- Chapter IV
- Chapter V
- Chapter VI
- Chapter VII
- Chapter VIII
- Chapter IX
- Chapter X
- Chapter XI
- Chapter XII
- Chapter XIII
- Chapter XIV
- Chapter XV
- Psychology of Teaching
- WHY YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT LEARN TO STUDY PROPERLY?
- THE NATURE OF STUDY, AND ITS PRINCIPAL FACTORS
- PROVISION FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AS ONE FACTOR OF STUDY
- THE SUPPLEMENTING OF THOUGHT, AS A SECOND FACTOR OF STUDY
- THE ORGANIZATION OF IDEAS, AS A THIRD FACTOR IN STUDY
- JUDGING OF THE SOUNDNESS AND GENERAL WORTH OF STATEMENTS, AS A FOURTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- MEMORIZING, AS A FIFTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- THE USING OF IDEAS, AS A SIXTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- PROVISION FOR A TENTATIVE RATHER THAN A FIXED ATTITUDE TOWARD KNOWLEDGE, AS A SEVENTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- PROVISION FOR INDIVIDUALITY, AS AN EIGHTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- FULL MEANING OF STUDY: RELATION OF STUDY TO CHILDREN AND TO THE SCHOOL
- SEN Teaching
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
- What is ADHD?
- Causes of ADHD
- Diagnosing ADHD
- Treating ADHD
- ADHD and Education
- Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD
- Adults with ADHD
- Reference Books
- STRATEGIES FOR TEACHING FIRST-YEAR COMPOSITION
TEACHING AND LEARNING STAATEGIES FOR THE THINKING CLASSROOM
Why Should You Choose Teaching Diploma Level 3
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.