Deciding to attend a trade show is a large investment for any company. Preparation is essential: go to a trade show prepared or don't go at all. Every person in your booth is an ambassador to your company, they need to be prepped, and know what your key messages are and who has what role on the day Trade show attendees usually plan a list of whom they're going to visit before ever entering the convention center doors - make sure you are on that list.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Pre-Show Preparation
- Module Three: Booth Characteristics and Set-Up (I)
- Module Four: Booth Characteristics and Set-up (II)
- Module Five: During the Show (I)
- Module Six: During the Show (II)
- Module Seven: Qualifying Visitors
- Module Eight: Engaging the Right People
- Module Nine: The Rules of Engagement (I)
- Module Ten: Rules of Engagement (II)
- Module Eleven: After the Show
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.