All workers are entitled to work in environments where risks to their health and safety are properly controlled. You can learn the health and safety precaution that is needed in a workplace by taking this Workplace Health & Safety Level 3 course.
Employers have legal responsibilities to ensure a safe and healthy workplace. As an employee you have rights and you have responsibilities for your own well being and that of your colleagues. Your rights as an employee to work in a safe and healthy environment are given to you by law and generally can't be changed or removed by your employer. So you might be wondering what are these health and safety rules, well for example one them is to be provided with any personal protective and safety equipment free of charge.
Get a more wide knowledge on the laws of health and safety that all companies and organizations must follow and check whether you are being provided with sufficient health care and safety at your workplace.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Basics of Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Related Accidents and ill-health
- Health and Safety in The workplace
- Workplace Hazards
- Managing health and safety in Workplace
- Legal Responsibilities and Requirements
- RIDDOR - Reporting of accidents and incidents
- Safety at Workplace
- Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important
- It Takes Team Effort!
- Some Rules are Compulsory
- Rewarding Compliance
- You Need a Backup Plan Always
- Dealing with Issues and Concerns
- How to Deal with Noncompliance
- Remember What the Workplace is for
- Make Your Workplace a Good Place
- Conflict Resolution
- Are Dress Codes Appropriate?
- Minimizing Distractions
- People Who Work After Hours
- Your Fire Safety Plan
- Being Organized
- Plan for Emergencies
- Promoting a Safe Environment
- Do You Need Security Guards?
- Special Situations: The Handicapped
- Developing a Safety Manual
- Setting the Stage
- Safety Procedures Basics
- Gathering Information
- Procedure Writing
- Honing the Draft Procedure
Some Other Methods
Why Should You Choose Workplace Health & Safety Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.