Violence of any sort has many roots. Sometimes there are warning signs of workplace violence, but this is not always the case. It is up to us to learn whatever we can to prevent, identify, and mitigate any threats, and this comprehensive workshop includes everything a workplace leader needs to get started.
This course will help you teach participants how to:
- Describe what workplace violence is
- Identify some warning signs of violence
- Apply the cycle of anger
- Understand Albert Bandura's behavior wheel and how it applies to anger
- Develop a seven-step process for managing your anger and others' anger
- Apply better communication and problem solving skills, which will reduce frustration and anger
- Develop some other ways of managing anger, including coping thoughts and relaxation techniques
- Use the nine components of an organizational approach to managing anger, including risk assessment processes
- Respond if a violent incident occurs in the workplace, on both an individual and organizational level
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started.
- Module Two: What Is Workplace Harassment?
- Module Three: Identifying the Bully
- Module Four: How to Handle Workplace Violence
- Module Five: Risk Assessment (I)
- Module Six: Risk Assessment (II)
- Module Seven: Being the Victim
- Module Eight: Checklist for Employers
- Module Nine: Interview Process
- Module Ten: Investigation Process
- Module Eleven: Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.