Job description / Role
* Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, travel and meetings calendar for CEO.
* File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
* Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
* Liaise with relevant internal departments for arrangement of the CEO's travel (local and international) as well as security detail.
* Ensure CEO's passport is renewed at all times.
* Contact the embassies for visa applications, fill in the applications and gather the documentation required for applying the visa.
* Mail the visa documents along with passport to relevant people for processing the visa.
* Point of contact for collecting the visa and ensuring all documentation is authentic and accurate.
* Search for suitable hotels and travel ticket for CEO, negotiate terms if required.
* Ensure bookings are confirmed within defined timelines.
* Provide administrative solutions for meeting arrangements as and when required.
* Manage the CE's calendar and schedule effectively, coordinate meetings; arrange appointments, develop meeting schedules, etc.
* Coordinate with Head of Departments for all meetings with CEO.
* Prepare agenda of meetings with CEO and take minutes of the meetings if required.
* Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
* Responsible for arranging working lunch or tea for board meetings.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
* Master's in Business Administration or any relevant field.
* 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in supporting leadership positions within large scale organisations.
* Proficiency in MS-Office suite.
* In depth knowledge of project management.
* Through understanding of handling administrative tasks.
* English (Fluent), Urdu (Fluent).
* Communication, Time Management, Interpersonal, Negotiation,
* Planning, Organising and Coordinating and Presentation.
In return you will receive an attractive and competitive Salary + Accommodation.
The package will also include medical insurance and all mobilization costs.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results