Job description / Role
Purpose: To foster and drive efficiently the sell-out through ensuring the best technical mastery of brand products in Stores, implementing international programs.
- Impersonate and transmit brand values to the agencies so that they are reflected in the brands sales pitch of the BAs
- Identify talents in the market, recruit, train and promote them as trainers
- Train the agency teams on new modules, engage sales & mktg teams around education
- Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedback from the field
- Develop the country’s training program, in line with the marketing plan
- Recruit, develop and manage her teams hired at the agency for L'Oreal. Ensure development of expertise and know-how
- Build and maintain a network of consultants and artists in the beauty business
Job Function: Sales & Business Development
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.