Job description / Role
• Continuously update market research data and maintain a target sales prospecting list.
• Formulates local business and sales plans in response to anticipated economic and market trends.
• Responsible for end-to-end ownership of all commercial, technical and legal terms and conditions of the finalized deals
• Responsible for securing and winning new business in accordance with agreed targets.
• Responsible for working with Regional and EMEA solutions team, to represent Pakistan
• Will act as the focal point of contact between Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Operations to craft tailor solutions that align with in country and international best practices
• Assist Country manager with driving business growth, expected to step up and cover CM during absences
• Worked as a catalyst to facilitate global and local deals
• He/she will respond to customer requirements, and package these appropriately to ensure a successful sale (including pricing, aligning supply chain strategy, HR strategy etc.)
• Conduct presentations and arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
• Create detailed proposal documents as part of a formal bidding process
• Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Champion for ensuring adherence to Sales process and all applicable company guidelines. As well as ensuring all solutions adhere to local and international regulations
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Negotiate, adapt and finalize contracts keeping in mind the company's best interest
• Maintain accurate customer and company records
• He/she should have excellent verbal and written command over English language, as daily international calls and regular regional reporting is a key job requirement
• Minimum 5-7 years, preferably with a multinational company or within GCC
• Candidate should have extensive facilities management/operational experience.
• Applicants with prior Facilities Management experience should apply for this position
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Civil), (an MBA in Business or Facilities Management from well reputed educational institutes will be preferred)
• IOSH or NEBOSH an advantage
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.