Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 90+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of the Care Supervisor is to supervise the groups of teams and manage the related account metrics; this includes key areas of impact such as Care operational objectives and enhanced performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle day-to-day Operations to the best quality standards
- Meet the Operational OKRs to the needed satisfaction like CSAT(customer/captain satisfaction), FCR(first call resolution) , IR(Issue resolution), Quality performance, AHT (Average handle time), absenteeism, adherence, reduction in Credit Added etc.
- Monitor and coach team members in an effective way
- Ensure quality of service to the highest standards.
- Analyse and evaluate operational results and take appropriate actions for enhancing performance.
- Co-ordination with other related departments to achieve objectives
- Handle the account's daily operational and real time issues like leaves, absenteeism, adherence, real time operational performance.
- Yearly evaluation of team members
- Propose new ideas and suggestions to add value to the operations
- Attend the review calls and prepare and present the analysis and reports as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
- Minimum of three years work experience in the Call Centers industry, with 1 year experience as a team leader.
- IT Skills: Good knowledge of Windows operating environment, Word, Excel & PowerPoint is a must
- Languages: Very Good command of Urdu and English (oral/written), second language is a must in international accounts.
- Ability to work a full-time shifts schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Leading and Managing people and Change
- Analytical Thinking, Decision Making, Problem Solving
- Planning, organizing, quality and customer focus
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.