Job description / Role
Knowledge including: education, qualifications and training
- Post Graduate / Masters Degree (Finance)
- Deep understanding of organizational and individual development
- Business acumen
- Strategic and analytical skills, ability to drive continuous improvement
- High emotional intelligence and Interpersonal Savvy, feedback skills including good team management & development skills
- Planning, priority setting, problem solving and monitoring skills
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Advanced experience in using PC - particularly Excel/Powerpoint. MFG PRO/SAP experience would be preferred
- This position requires a strong 2 + Years of experience in , Financial Accounting and reporting
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.