Job description / Role
• Prepare and own trial balance reconciliations with justification of accounts
• Prepare consolidation reporting and end-of-year local accounts, tax and legal statements, etc.
• Ensure continuous improvements of accounting/payments processes and work closely with other related teams (Marketing/ HR/ Operations etc)
• Keep informed about changes in tax and accounting regulations and alert on changes they may generate in systems/ procedures
• Produces accurate financial reporting in due time. Challenges information from other departments in order to justify accounts production
• Ensures month end related group’s financial reporting is adhered
• Act as coordinator to facilitate external audits, legal and taxation related matters
• Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for his/her area of activity.
• Produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
• Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
• Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
• Participate in developing teams
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.