Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A countable for the life cycle of a customer order, ensuring on-time delivery and accuracy of quantities and pricing.
- Proactively work with sales, logistics and other functions to achieve a seamless flow of product to the customer.
- Analyze the unsatisfied orders to find the root cause and propose solutions.
- Provide the accurate and complete information of sales revenue confirmation to credit controller to ensure the validity and accuracy of official invoices.
- Tracking with customer's payment and ensure it is accurate and on time.
- Manage Customer Agreements, Collect, record and check contracts and provide periodic tracking report to sales team to push the collection of contract and provide information to credit department to support their credit check.
- Communicate the problems of contracts/AR statements/damage allowance orders to sales team, logistic team and customer service team
- Follow initiatives to meet KPI metrics, including Avg Days Late (ADL), invoice accuracy, CFR, Order Compliance & on Time Deliveries.
- Propose changes that can improve the level of service and drive CFR and Invoice Accuracy.
- Responsible for design, definition and negotiation of Supply Chain solutions between Mondelez and its customers in order to improve productivity, drive cost reduction.
- Support Commercial, Route to Market, minimum order quantity as well as increasing customer satisfaction.
- Support CRS/VMI Programs, Joint Forecasting with Specific Customers (such as Master Distributors, Global Key Accounts) for BIC Service.
- Works with Log Ops and Customer Supply Team to develop productivity initiatives with the customers and or intermediaries (distributors).
- Customer Master Data Alignment and/GDS, electronic catalogue initiatives. Implement EDI projects, electronic invoicing or related.
- Provide first level assistance and analysis in case of issues impacting customers.
- Ensure a high level quality of service and act as VoC within Mondelez.
Knowledge: including education, qualifications and training
- Post high school technical or vocational training up to and including degree level BS/MS in target discipline or technical /vocational training
- Good understanding of category specific technology, especially the direct-related process/lines
- Excellent organizational skills, including time management and priority settings
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Interpersonal savvy - able to adapt personal style to work in international environment
- good presentation and influencing skills
- Informing - keeps manager and key partners informed of progress, achievements and issues at appropriate points
- Demonstrate experiences of practical application of the theory in Food or engineering/scientific related discipline
- At least 2 years commercial experience in a position within Supply Chain in FMCG industry.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.