Job description / Role
- Establish a personalized relationship with the client in order to optimise the service level.
- Proactively ensure order processing and follow-up until the delivery.
- Efficiently answer to the clients requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes)
- Record, analyse and follow up the disputes situations (complains, deductions, returns etc.) in accordance with the Credit Manager, the sales and controlling teams, and the physical distribution.
- Enforce the credit policy and the application of our sales terms and conditions in term of payment deadlines, through follow-up of the bills payment and in proactively ensuring reminders.
- Stay in touch with the Credit Manager in order to identify any credit risks and to implement adapted corrective actions.
- Proactively communicate towards the hierarchy in case of problems and implement adapted corrective actions.
- Participate to the training of new collaborators and transfer his/her knowledge and know-how of the job.
- Depending on the organisation, ensure the continuity of service (he/she can could have, occasionally and partially, to replace his/her superior,)
- According to the organisation, participate to the implementation of projects in collaboration with the client (ex: information sharing, stock levels optimizations etc.)
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.