Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school based in Karachi, Pakistan They are hiring hghly qualified American Teachers to join in August 2020.
This is an independent, coeducational day school which offers an educational program from KG to Gr 12 for students of all nationalities. The school was founded in almost 70yrs ago and currently has c.500 students.
The school is housed in a modern facility on approximately 10 acres of land, it is well equipped with elementary and secondary school libraries, science and language laboratories, 3 computer laboratories, a gymnasium, a swimming pool, tennis and squash courts and an athletic field.
The curriculum is modeled in line with U.S. independent college-preparatory day schools and AP courses are offered in 13 subjects with all instruction in English. All graduates go on to colleges and universities in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom. The school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and is a member of NESA, AAIE, NAIS, ERB and SAISA.
You will teach English Language and Literature at Middle School level so you must be proficient in both.
USD 2,700 to 5,250 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: TAX FREE per annum (Dept exp / quals), housing, full family package etc
- 2 years minimum experience teaching American Common Core Curriculum
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited, campus based university + relevant teaching licence
- US National
- Max age of 50 due to visa processing restrictions
- Able to join by August 2020
- From USD 32000 to USD 63000 tax free per annum (dept on experience & quals)
- 2 year contract (renewable). Contract bonus of up to $3500 per employee in the 3rd yr and then $5000 every year thereafter
- Campus based housing provided, fully furnished incl TV and internet. Size will depend on whether you are arriving on your own or with family.
- Cargo allowance
- Retirement pay, paid into US retirement account
- Settling in allowance ($200 /employee + $50/ dependent, paid upon arrival)
- Return airfare for all family + annual flights
- 100% schooling for up to 3 children
- Transportation provided
- Medical & life insurance provided
- Health / sports club membership + US Consulate American Club membership
- All visa costs paid for by school
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.