Job description / Role
The Facilities Manager will be the single point of contact responsible for facilities management, assisting the Regional Manager and the Corporate Real Estate team with the delivery of quality facility management services. This role will coordinate and manage tenant requirements and service delivery to ensure satisfaction.
- Support the Area Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client project
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management Lead and the client.
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets by interfacing closely with the client representative
Program Analysis and Development
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and producers procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management Lead and the client.
- Support the Area Manager in the implementation of short and long- term projects for the client project
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Computer proficiency in CMMS Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Matrix manage both technical and administrative staff
- Oversee multiple facilities of different functions
- Supervise vendor performance during normal and off hours including weekends when necessary
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis
- Strong organisational and management
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, and MS Share Point
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.