Job description / Role
The Job: The Headteacher is responsible for supervision of the schools' students and staff, the overall administrative and academic management with the objective of enhancing student learning outcomes, through the strategic deployment of resources.
* Relate the educational objectives of the school to instructional practices that yield the highest standards of student learning outcomes.
* Annual strategy formulation & execution in conjunction with School Group Head & Regional Director.
* Oversee budgetary planning and consequent cost management;
* Work in close coordination with the academic team at the HO and RO to ensure that the school is meeting the required educational standards.
* Oversee the procedure for the production of Schemes of Work and monitor the working standards of the academic team.
* Identify and evaluate business expansion or development opportunities and focus on areas which could benefit the Company in the long run.
* Act as the administrative head of the school to ensure timely rectification of concerns and ensure smooth running of school.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
* Masters in Management/or any other relevant field Experience Requirements:
* 12 years of overall experience (5 years as a teacher and 7 years in education management) Knowledge Requirements:
* Comprehensive knowledge of School Operations Manual and Academic Practices & Procedures Manual
* Comprehensive knowledge of curriculum development and child learning methodologies
* Extensive knowledge of IB programs
* Extensive knowledge of CIE standards in senior school
* School improvement practices
* Staff development techniques
* Team Management
* Conflict Management
* Decision Making
* Salary range £60,000 - £100,000 (Total Package, which includes the below)
* House rent (with basic furnishing)
* Utility Allowance
* Mobile phone allowance
* Company maintained car with fuel allowance and a driver
* Medical insurance (hospitalisation only)
* Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
* 1 return flight at the end of each contract year
* 40 days holiday
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results